5-9pm Friday and Saturday evenings
(wed-sat from 23rd May)
STARTERS & SIDES
- Marinated Mixed Olives and Feta Cheese £2.95 v
- Stone Baked Garlic Bread 9” / 12” £3.95/£5.50 with Buffalo Mozzarella £4.95/£6.50 v
- Hassop Dressed Salad with Mixed Leaves, Cucumber, Radish, Tomato, Citrus Dressing £3.50 v
- Bowl of Chips or Fries (Cajun or Plain) £2.25 v
- Posh Chips or Fries Garlic & Parsley Oil or Parmesan & Truffle Oil £2.95 v
- Loaded Chips or Fries Hassop’s Cheese Sauce & Bacon Crumble OR Black Pudding & Stilton OR Chorizo, Jalapeno & Sour Cream £4.75
- Sweet Potato Fries Add £1.25 to Chips or Fries Options Above
- Pot of our Seeded Coleslaw £1.95 v
HASSOP STATION CLASSICS
- Tandoori Chicken Kebab on a Cumin Flatbread with Salad, Sweet Chilli Sauce & Cucumber Yoghurt £10.95
- Treacle Cured, 28 Day Aged 8oz Sirloin with Salsa Verde, Fries, Seeded Coleslaw & Dressed Salad £15.95 (add £1.25 for Sweet Potato Fries)
- Pan Fried Seabass on a Cromer Crab & Sweet Roasted Tomato Linguine with Black Olive Dressing & Crispy Basil £13.95
- Chickpea, Spinach & Sweet Potato Bhuna with Pitta Bread & Pickled Chillies £10.95 (Vegan)
THE HASSOP BURGER
Our 6oz burgers are hand made from Fresh Local Beef. With our secret ingredients, we and many others around here believe they are the best you will ever taste.
Served on a Toasted Brioche Bun or GF Bun or No Bun, with Salad, BBQ Relish and Fries £8.50 Add £1.25 for Sweet Potato Fries.
(Note: Burgers and Fries may contain traces of Gluten)
- with Pastrami, Coleslaw and Gruyere £9.95
- with Ham, Pineapple and Habanero chilli sauce £9.95
- with Stilton, Black Pudding and Chorizo £9.95
- with Three little pigs - Smoked Bacon, Bacon Dust, Grilled Sausage £10.50
- with Applewood Smoked Cheddar, Cherry Tomato Jam £9.95
- with BBQ beef, Cheddar, Bacon Dust, Baked beans £10.50
The Hassop 'Challenge’ Burger Topped with Mature Cheddar, BBQ Braised Beef, Smoked Grilled Bacon, Served on a Warm Glazed Doughnut. (Yes, Doughnut!)
- With Cajun Seasoned Fries, Seeded Coleslaw and Mixed Salad £16.95
- Veggie Burger’ – Portobello Mushroom Topped with Avocado and Feta served on a Brioche Bun or GF Bun, with Salad and Fries. £9.25
- Grilled Salmon with Citrus Brown Rice, Spinach & Lemon Oil £10.95
- Garlic King Prawn Kebab, Pomegranate, Feta and Avocado Salad, Toasted Seeds & Olive Oil £11.95
- The Mezze Platter
- Homemade Homous & Tzatziki, Grilled Mediterranean Veg, Greek Salad & Warm Pitta Bread £8.50
- The Fish Platter
- Smoked Salmon, Cream Cheese & Chives, Mini Prawn Cocktail, Anchovies, Bread & Butter £8.75
BUILD YOUR OWN PIZZA
Freshly rolled, stone baked, thin and crispy pizzas topped with Buffalo Mozzarella and a rich tomato sauce made to our own special recipe.
9” Margherita £5.95 With up to Four Toppings £7.95
12” Margherita £7.95 With up to Four Toppings £9.95
- Choose Your Meaty Toppings…Pepperoni, Parma Ham, BBQ Beef, Spicy Pork Nduja, Chorizo, Pastrami
- Choose Your Fishy Toppings…Smoked Salmon, Anchovies, Prawns
- Choose Your Deli Toppings…Parmesan, Sundried Tomatoes, Olives, Feta Cheese, Toasted Seeds
- Choose Your Veggie Toppings…Sweetcorn, Green Peppers, Jalapenos, Mushrooms, Capers, Pineapple, Red Onion, Spinach
- Choose Your Herby Toppings…Fresh Rocket, Fresh Basil, Fresh Coriander
- Homemade Burger, Bun, Lettuce, Tomato and Fries £5.95
- Kids 3oz Sirloin Steak, Chips, Salad £6.95
- One / Two Sausage and Chips £3.25 / £4.25
- and Beans or Garden Peas £4.25 / £5.25
- Kids Pasta and Tomato Sauce with grated Cheese £3.75 v
- 9” Margherita Pizza £5.95 v
DESSERTS AND SWEET THINGS
- Traditional Homemade Bakewell Tart with Cream or Ice Cream £4.50
- Traditional Warm Bakewell Pudding with Cream or Ice Cream £4.50
- Warm & Luxurious Waffles with Cream or Ice Cream £5.95
-with Banana and Butterscotch Sauce
-with Strawberries and Chocolate Sauce
- Chef’s Dessert of the Week £Varies
- Chocolate Brownie Ice Cream Sundae £5.25
Check out our counter for a selection of homemade, local and artisan cakes and tray bakes or see our fridge for today’s selection of fresh cream cakes (Vegan and GF Available)
FOOD ALLERGIES AND INTOLERANCES: PLEASE INFORM OUR STAFF BEFORE ORDERING IF YOU HAVE ANY ALLERGIES OR SPECIAL DIETARY REQUIREMENTS.IF YOU NEED INFORMATION ON OUR INGREDIENTS, JUST ASK.
PLEASE NOTE OUR CHIPS AND FRIES MAY CONTAIN TRACES GLUTEN.
Bottle £14.95 Glass £3.95 (175ml) £5.75 (250ml)
- Tierra Alta Merlot 2016 Chile 13.5% Bramble fruit flavours, hints of dark chocolate and spice.
- Percheron Shiraz Mourvèdre 2016 South Africa, 13.5% Perfumed Fruity Nose, Fresh Almond Finish.
- Bellafontaine Malbec 2016 France 13% Easy drinking, fragrant berry fruits with a hint of spice.
- Stone’s Throw Malbec. Australia 14.5%. Bright, Rich & Aromatic. (Just like you!)
- Conviviale Pinot Grigio 2015. Italy 12.5%. Fresh, Delicate & Dry. Citrus with Hints of Honey
- Cape Heights Sauvignon Blanc 2016 South Africa. Crisp, Dry, Fruity Citrus
- False Bay Chardonnay 2017 South Africa 14%. Unoaked with Citrus Core and Nutty Finish
- Mirabello Pinot Grigio Rosé 2016 Italy 12%. Delicate but Juicy. Crisp Dry Finish
- Lunetta Prosecco Italy 11%. Fruity. Think Crisp Apples and Apricots. Bottle £18.95 Mini £5.95 (200ml)
BEER AND CIDER
- Peak Ales. Monsal Trail Ale or Bakewell Best Bitter – 500ml £3.75
- Thornbridge Brewery. See the Fridge for Selection – 330ml £3.25
- Peroni / San Miguel / Stella Artois – 330ml £3.25
- Bulmers / Fruit Bulmers – 500ml £3.75 Fruit Ciders – 330ml £3.25
COFFEE & TEA
Our own blend of freshly roasted & ground coffee.
- Espresso £1.95/£2.50, Latte £2.35/£2.75, Cappucino £2.35/£2.75, Americano £2.10/£2.50,
- Flat White £2.60, Mocha £2.85.
- Yorkshire Tea. Pot for One £1.95. Pot for Two £3.50.
Please see our Drinks Fridge for a selection of Cans and Bottles.